New errata found and corrected in the Vita Aeterna Variations score for brassband; new version for wind band to be premiered in June 2018

Recently, I transcribed my brass band composition Vita Aeterna Variations for symphonic wind band. During the process, I found some mistakes in the brass band version (in addition to the mistakes I discovered when I transcribed the composition for symphony orchestra in 2014). Here is a list of the new errata, whereby the errata marked in yellow are the important ones. And here are the pages from the score where I discovered and corrected something that was wrong.

Details about the premiere of the version for wind orchestra will follow soon.